The St Valentines Massacre Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The St Valentines Massacre Clan

HomeHome  calendarcalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
SVM/LAG have shut our doors as of the 19th of august, long live IFC
Latest topics
» battlefield 3 getting server search! ON CONSOLES!!!!! :o
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm by madman and gun

» BOW TO BF3!!!!!
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am by madman and gun

» *PLEASE READ* Upcoming Summer Events
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 pm by TheLongArmedOne

» CLAN FORGE MAP
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am by madman and gun

» MAFIA II!!!!!!!
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» Halo 4 trailer (and other stuff)
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» forge sports
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 pm by wW Galvanize Dd

» guess what!
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 am by TheLongArmedOne

» Doritos crash course COMPETITION!!!!! PRIZE'S TO TOP 2!
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am by madman and gun

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
madman and gun (633)
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Vote_lcapPvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Voting_barPvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Vote_rcap 
thepyroarcher (515)
PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Vote_lcapPvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Voting_barPvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Vote_rcap 
TheSweeneyFozz (291)
wW Galvanize Dd (290)
JEwen97!!! (212)
TheLongArmedOne (189)
SOLDIERSQUIRREL (64)
Doktor Alucard (33)
Marty (32)
mirko2828 (19)

PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

Male Posts : 291
Honour points : 1343

PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Empty
PostSubject: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 am

Tryouts this Tuesday after (26/04)..... This will determine your place in either the A team or B Team.....

It will be teams of 8 vs. 8 with me and Martyn on separate teams observing everyone, I take the best, he takes the rest......

Reply to this thread to confirm your attendance.....

Thanks guys......

Last edited by TheSweeneyFozz on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
DON
DON
thepyroarcher

Female Posts : 515
Honour points : 1775

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 am

Im willing to come along Smile mark me in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 am

thepyroarcher wrote:

Mint..... Can I mark you in for both??.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 am

I really want to go for A team but I cannot make the tryouts
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
DON
DON
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 am

TheSweeneyFozz wrote:
thepyroarcher wrote:

Mint..... Can I mark you in for both??.....

yep yep Smile although i will only be good enough for the B team, but im sure martyn will have me at A team level quickly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

Male Posts : 633
Honour points : 1795

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 am

can't make next teusday (holiday(im leaving monday) but should be able to make the one after
Back to top Go down
https://svdmassacre.forumotion.co.uk
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 am

For those who can't make tryouts, I will just judge you when we are online together and doing PvP......

We're not just looking at skill, we're also looking at teamwork and how well you give and take orders will play a big part in the judgement so don't be too intimidated.....
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
DON
DON
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey micheal, erm not defiantly sure if im gonna be able to turn up tomorrow, as i have a hospital appointment at 3pm and gotta have x-rays etc they said to expect to be in the hospital for a good 3 hours atleast...so leave a question mark over my name for attendance.
Back to top Go down
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 pm

No worries Cat, thanks for letting me know......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 pm

I will just add my bit (mainly just to bump the topic)

The more people we can get on xbox on tuesday the better because as you all know we have a clan match in 2 weeks time and we don't even have teams yet!.

Its not just the teams that need sorting, once we have teams we then have to go through tactics and put these tactics to the test in public gang matches! The last thing we want is for non of us to do tactics and then come match day we all run around and get picked off and killed epic style!

If it turns out tuesday is a bad day for most people then me and sweeney we change it to another day but that will be the final change as we just don't have the time to waste.

Ta
Back to top Go down
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 am

Bump.....
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
DON
DON
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 pm

I think I worked out what happened yesterday, take a look at the calendar, US PvP day was yesterday too although i shouldnt have put that in the calendar as brad wasnt gonna start till wednesday, and notice NONE of our US division members turned up, I think you should have made it clear this was an ALL divisions event.

and also anthony is on holiday too, ofcourse this is not speaking of the EU members that failed to turn up, and i will be PMing and questioning people and their lack of attendance today, people who have never attended (and their are a couple) will be removed from the alliance by next tuesday, if they once again fail to attend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Cat, please could you or someone else post the full roster for the gang...ta Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Yea, maybe Cat...... I'll change the post name.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

I will send each member in the EU section a standard message on xbox if you want sweeney? Just asking them to pick up activity on the forums and attend saturdays meets etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 am

Unless its after 8 gmt I cant make it as ill be in schol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......   PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ...... Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP..... ALL DIVISIONS READ......
Page 1 of 1