The St Valentines Massacre Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The St Valentines Massacre Clan

HomeHome  calendarcalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
SVM/LAG have shut our doors as of the 19th of august, long live IFC
Latest topics
» battlefield 3 getting server search! ON CONSOLES!!!!! :o
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm by madman and gun

» BOW TO BF3!!!!!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am by madman and gun

» *PLEASE READ* Upcoming Summer Events
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 pm by TheLongArmedOne

» CLAN FORGE MAP
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am by madman and gun

» MAFIA II!!!!!!!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» Halo 4 trailer (and other stuff)
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» forge sports
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 pm by wW Galvanize Dd

» guess what!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 am by TheLongArmedOne

» Doritos crash course COMPETITION!!!!! PRIZE'S TO TOP 2!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am by madman and gun

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
madman and gun (633)
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Vote_lcapE.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Voting_barE.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Vote_rcap 
thepyroarcher (515)
E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Vote_lcapE.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Voting_barE.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Vote_rcap 
TheSweeneyFozz (291)
wW Galvanize Dd (290)
JEwen97!!! (212)
TheLongArmedOne (189)
SOLDIERSQUIRREL (64)
Doktor Alucard (33)
Marty (32)
mirko2828 (19)

E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Empty
PostSubject: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Alrght guys! Man I have a bad head this mornin haha!

Anyhow as you will know we have a meeting tonight at 7pm, as the E.U Division leader (Sweeneyfozz) is still away due to his internet being down, I will be leading the gathering

It is vital you attend the first 30 min of the meeting as we will be discussing certain things but after that if you need to leave then that's cool Smile

Today we will be discussing tiernans new game idea, the possible new honour points system and a brief mention of our new alliance with xRDRx.

As usual if you show up then honour points will be given and of course any US Division member is more than welcome to attend and WILL receive honour points also!

See you all tonight and then once finished we can all hit the pub!....well I will anyhow lol!

Ta

Last edited by AdminSCFC on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

Male Posts : 633
Honour points : 1795

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm

see you at 7 martyn
Back to top Go down
https://svdmassacre.forumotion.co.uk
JEwen97!!!
Piciotto
Piciotto

Male Posts : 212
Honour points : 2016

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm

ill be there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Good see you all then Smile
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini
wW Galvanize Dd

Male Posts : 290
Honour points : 757

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:19 am

Ill come Wink
By the way its my fourth week now, when will this probation thing end for me..?

Last edited by wW Galvanize Dd on Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
DON
DON
thepyroarcher

Female Posts : 515
Honour points : 1775

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:43 am

wW Galvanize Dd wrote:
Ill come, and its my fourth week now, when will this probation thing end for me..?

no never

Razz only kidding! yes Smile
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini
wW Galvanize Dd

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:47 am

thepyroarcher wrote:
wW Galvanize Dd wrote:
Ill come Wink
By the way its my fourth week now, when will this probation thing end for me..?

no never

Razz only kidding! yes Smile

Okey thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:59 am

if you want when your proabation ends i could make you one of those lead and gold sigs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:07 am

Wouter your probation is now over....Congrats.

Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini
wW Galvanize Dd

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:49 am

AdminSCFC wrote:
Wouter your probation is now over....Congrats.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:58 am

THERE WILL BE NO SIG MAKING FOR THE TIME BEING thankss
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:36 am

brandon i'll make him one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:37 am

did you not read it good sir no sig making for anyone for the time being
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:39 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

oh i thought you were just on about you
Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini
wW Galvanize Dd

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:38 pm

By the way, Im not sure if Ill be able to come today, there are a lot of people at our place and which are still coming today/tonight. Ill try to attend but Im not sure Ill make it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:14 am

I will come.
BTW you said something about my probation.
So after today's meeting am I a full member?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:10 am

Hey mate you are two days late for the meet!

I was saying on xbox that if you don't show up to meets then you might not pass probation!

Like I keep saying to you mirko, you are a good laugh and a great player, please try to stay active as we don't want to lose you from the clan but if you ain't turning up then we may lose you due to a failure of probation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM   E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM Empty

Back to top Go down

E.U DIVISION GATHERING TONIGHT 7PM
Page 1 of 1