The St Valentines Massacre Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The St Valentines Massacre Clan

HomeHome  calendarcalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
SVM/LAG have shut our doors as of the 19th of august, long live IFC
Latest topics
» battlefield 3 getting server search! ON CONSOLES!!!!! :o
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm by madman and gun

» BOW TO BF3!!!!!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am by madman and gun

» *PLEASE READ* Upcoming Summer Events
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 pm by TheLongArmedOne

» CLAN FORGE MAP
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am by madman and gun

» MAFIA II!!!!!!!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» Halo 4 trailer (and other stuff)
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» forge sports
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 pm by wW Galvanize Dd

» guess what!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 am by TheLongArmedOne

» Doritos crash course COMPETITION!!!!! PRIZE'S TO TOP 2!
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am by madman and gun

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
madman and gun (633)
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Vote_lcapE.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Voting_barE.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Vote_rcap 
thepyroarcher (515)
E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Vote_lcapE.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Voting_barE.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Vote_rcap 
TheSweeneyFozz (291)
wW Galvanize Dd (290)
JEwen97!!! (212)
TheLongArmedOne (189)
SOLDIERSQUIRREL (64)
Doktor Alucard (33)
Marty (32)
mirko2828 (19)

E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Empty
PostSubject: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:28 am

Hey guys just a quick few points about tonight's meet.

It was a little frustrating that before the meet we had EVERY E.U member (apart from fozz) on xbox live at various points but come 7pm only 6 LAG members showed...and that's including one U.S member lol

Points will go to...

Brandon
Jamie
Tiernan
Cat
Wouter
Myself

Anthony you left 2 min before the meet? And mirko you didn't even show despite saying you would!

Its vital people attend the meetings as without doing so you wont pass probation etc

We understand that people can't attend every meet but if you can't make it you MUST let us know.

Anyhow rant over lmao! Oh and congratulations to wouter in passing probation.

Ta!

Back to top Go down
wW Galvanize Dd
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini
wW Galvanize Dd

Male Posts : 290
Honour points : 757

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:38 am

AdminSCFC wrote:
Hey guys just a quick few points about tonight's meet.

It was a little frustrating that before the meet we had EVERY E.U member (apart from fozz) on xbox live at various points but come 7pm only 6 LAG members showed...and that's including one U.S member lol

Points will go to...

Brandon
Jamie
Tiernan
Cat
Wouter
Myself

Anthony you left 2 min before the meet? And mirko you didn't even show despite saying you would!

Its vital people attend the meetings as without doing so you wont pass probation etc

We understand that people can't attend every meet but if you can't make it you MUST let us know.

Anyhow rant over lmao! Oh and congratulations to wouter in passing probation.

Ta!

Thank you Very Happy
I had a good time, but Im not really sure if ill come tomorrow, because there are a lot of guests at our place, so I dont know if I have enough time, but Ill try to come.
See you all soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:57 am

Right admin what happened with you and jamie you both left the posse and refused to come back so tiernan and i killed you then left hahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:03 am

Hey Brandon mate! Oh we had to have a private word with cat so that's why we left the party!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:05 am

Answer my PM fool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:07 am

I have!
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

Male Posts : 633
Honour points : 1795

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:40 am

sorry about not being on for the meet but as i've said before im only on when my dads not watching tele and he came in 3 mins before the meet so i had to get off
Back to top Go down
https://svdmassacre.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.   E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings. Empty

Back to top Go down

E.U DIVISION GATHERING - Mixed feelings.
Page 1 of 1