The St Valentines Massacre Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The St Valentines Massacre Clan

HomeHome  calendarcalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
SVM/LAG have shut our doors as of the 19th of august, long live IFC
Latest topics
» battlefield 3 getting server search! ON CONSOLES!!!!! :o
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm by madman and gun

» BOW TO BF3!!!!!
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am by madman and gun

» *PLEASE READ* Upcoming Summer Events
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 pm by TheLongArmedOne

» CLAN FORGE MAP
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am by madman and gun

» MAFIA II!!!!!!!
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» Halo 4 trailer (and other stuff)
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am by wW Galvanize Dd

» forge sports
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 pm by wW Galvanize Dd

» guess what!
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 am by TheLongArmedOne

» Doritos crash course COMPETITION!!!!! PRIZE'S TO TOP 2!
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am by madman and gun

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
madman and gun (633)
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Vote_lcapchariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Voting_barchariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Vote_rcap 
thepyroarcher (515)
chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Vote_lcapchariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Voting_barchariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Vote_rcap 
TheSweeneyFozz (291)
wW Galvanize Dd (290)
JEwen97!!! (212)
TheLongArmedOne (189)
SOLDIERSQUIRREL (64)
Doktor Alucard (33)
Marty (32)
mirko2828 (19)

chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

Male Posts : 633
Honour points : 1795

chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Empty
PostSubject: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (someone please do a better version)

race 1 blackwater to aurora basin
2 nekoti rock to thieves landing via paciffic union RR camp
3 thevies landing to el materdero via torquemarda
4 casa madrugada to agave viejo via roca de marda
5 agave veijo to ojo del diablo via barranca
6 chuparosa to escalara though tesro azul
7 escalara to benedict point via frontera bride
8 benedict point to rathskeller fork via cueva seca
9 rathskeller to armadillo via pleasane house
10 armadillo to macfarlanes ranch though pike's basin
11 macfarlanes to blackwater via still water creek, paciffic union RR camp and bechers hope
12 blackwater to escalara crossing butter bride ramita baya and frontera bride
13 benedict point to ramita baya

Last edited by madman and gun on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://svdmassacre.forumotion.co.uk
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 am

i knew i should have marked the start and finish
Back to top Go down
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

Male Posts : 291
Honour points : 1343

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm just thinking though..... Are these places that can be waypointed on the map......

I mean, I don't wanna be mapreading whilst racing......
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:01 pm

up to a point yes but some course reqire multiple way points i.e the one though pike's basin need 3 way ponits so unless the posse leader dosen't race he'll be force to stop to set the waypoint (im also thinking about naming the courses is that a good idea?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Actually the first race isn't correct, remember...? It was Blackwater to Aurora's Basin via Broken Tree, Manzinita post and Tanner's Reach.

Here I have a map for each race. Not all of them yet, but did a map for each race instead of 1 for all of them.... Here are the maps I have so far:(forgive me, the pictures are huge... but that was the point, so it was easier to see, and they aren't exactly in order)

Race 1 - Blackwater to Aurora's Basin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Race 2 - Nekoti Rock to Thieves Landing:

Race 8 - Benedict's Point to Ratheskeller Fork

Race 9 - Ratheskeller Fork to Armadillo

Race 10 - Armadillo to Pike's Basin

Back to top Go down
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 pm

They look good DirtyD..... Can't wait to try 'em out....

I don't think we should be able to, it's gunna be hard work finding carriages and if you shoot someone's horses or them, the cart may disappear....

If you want to count it as part of the race and be able to kill eachother so they're out, then I reckon we should be posse'd up and use expert-aim only..... Like in Gran Prix.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm

well we were thinking not to kill each other because if you were killed, you would instantly lose your stagecoach or whatever, rendering you out of the race. But still posse up so we can kill people in hideouts without aiming onto each other. This way when we go thru Pike's, Bollard gang doesnt kill us. Also they aren't fully waypointed, but that's what I was thinking too. Unless we are able to waypoint them....

I have a crazy idea. How about we make it teams?? 2 people to a team. And we do a halfway point. This way it could be waypointed. Say each team sets who will be first to drive in each race. The 2nd half of the race, the other person drives. And we will stagger the starting points so if you were in first when crossing the halfway point, you will be first when we start the 2nd half of the race.
Back to top Go down
TheSweeneyFozz
Giovane D'Honore
Giovane D'Honore
TheSweeneyFozz

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 pm

I like that idea Brad..... But who in their right mind would get in a carriage driven by me?? You know I'm going to hit Pike's Basin really quick. I'm airborne more than I'm on land haha......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Well see that's the thing about Pike's, its through the center of the basin, not around the top. You go through it, instead of over it lol
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 am

the same could happen at the one going through tesro azul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 am

when would we do shyte like this? during the saturday meets?

The Great American Circuit
Spoiler:
This would be a tag team wagon race. Not for the faint of heart.
Red = Path of first member of team
Blue = Path of second member of team

Whoever wins this should get like 25 honor points, and a whole lotta street cred.
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:28 pm

thats just too long mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:02 am

thats the point Sad
Back to top Go down
madman and gun
Piciotto
Piciotto
madman and gun

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:47 am

we have a blackwater to escalla one crossing all 3 bridges
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses   chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses Empty

Back to top Go down

chariot/wagon/stagecoach racing courses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The St Valentines Massacre Clan :: Games centre :: Gatherings-
Jump to: